lunes, 12 de febrero de 2018

Unit 4:Home Sweet Home,





Let's work on home vocabulary first, for some new words click on the different exercises. 
1 , 2 , 3 .

Now we are going to decorate some rooms, click here. It's a fantastic game!

Once you have decorated one room print the screen and post it in your blog together with a short description of it.



Paragraph 1

Where in the house? Size? Windows? View? Colour of walls? Posters and pictures?


My ideal bedroom is next to /behind /under/....._____________,/ on the top of the house/ . It is a big/small/huge/..bedroom.I have/ there are/is window/s in my bedroom. from my windows I can see ____________. The walls are white/green/....I have a wallpaper with flowers/....There is a poster in my bedroom/ There are ___ posters in my bedroom.


Paragraph 2

Furniture- What? Made of?


There is a beautiful/small/elegant/ bed in my bedroom. there is a bed side table...., I have a desk to do my homework ..


Paragraph 3

Other features?Own bathroom?Walk in wardrobe?



There is a beautiful balcony in my bedroom, I have a ____________ in my bedroom.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario