viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

Unit 6 :Danger






Let’s get into the world of sports, ready, steady ...go!!!

Let's start with a couple of quizzes about sports in general quiz1 and quiz 2, now, another quiz about Barça

A litle vocabulary now.






A reading now, read the text carefully and answer the questions




  Dear __________.

I'm in the All Seasons Adventure Camp. Today is ___day___, ___number___ of ___month___.  I'm on holidays and I haven't got school . I'm having a great time with my family and friends here. I arrived here on __day __, so this is my ____ordinal___ day in the camp.

The weather in this days has been very sunny/ hot/ warm / cold /windy/ rainy. I have done some awesome activities. On ____day___ I _______________and I liked/loved/ it a lot , on ____day___ I __________ but I didn't like it . We have had lot of fun.
There are some activities that I haven't done, I haven't _______________, I haven't ________. I hope to like them.

See you soon
Kisses




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario